FairTalk is a grassroots group working to achieve full marriage equality for same-sex couples in Indiana by fostering respectful conversations between people on all sides of the issue.
We are currently working to defeat the proposal to write relationship discrimination into the Indiana constitution (HJR6). We hope you will join us in this fight.
- Illinois Passes Marriage Equality - 11/20/2013
- Hawaii Passes Marriage Equality - 11/12/2013
- New Jersey Supreme Court denies stay on Marriage Equality. Governor declares he will not appeal. - 10/21/2013
- DOMA ruled onconstitutional. No standing for Prop 8. - 6/26/2013
- Minnesota Passes Marriage Equality - 5/13/2013
- Rhode Island Passes Marriage Equality - 5/2/2013
- Indiana GOP announces it will delay consideration of HJR6 until 2014, after Supreme Court rulings on Prop 8 and DOMA - 2/7/2013
- Same-sex marriage legalized by popular vote in Maine, Maryland, and Washington, and HJR6-like ammendment defeated in Minnesota - 11/9/12