FairTalk is a grassroots group working to achieve full marriage equality for same-sex couples in Indiana by fostering respectful conversations between people on all sides of the issue.
We are currently working to defeat the proposal to write relationship discrimination into the Indiana constitution (HJR3). We hope you will join us in this fight.
Fair Talk encourages all interested in defeating this discriminatory amendment to take action. Sign up at Freedom Indiana.
HJR3 / HJR6
- Federal Judge strikes down Michigan Same Sex Marriage Ban 3/22/2014
- HJR3 passes without second sentence. Will not go to popular vote in 2014. - 2/17/2014
- Senate declines to restore second sentence of HJR-3, eliminated by House. Amendment cannot go to popular vote in 2014 - 2/13/2014
- Judge rules Kentucky must recognize same-sex marriages performed in other states - 2/12/2014
- Federal Judge Declares Oklahoma Same-Sex Marriage Ban Unconstitutional - 1/14/2014
- Judiciary Committee Hears Testimony from Both Sides, Delays Vote on Moving HJR-3 to Floor - 1/13/2014
- HJR6 Re-Introduced in 2014 Session as HJR3 - 1/9/2014
- Same Sex Marriage Briefly Legal in Utah, Legal, Political Battle Continuing
- New Mexico Supreme Court Rules Same-Sex Marriage Constitutional
- Illinois Passes Marriage Equality - 11/20/2013
- Hawaii Passes Marriage Equality - 11/12/2013
- New Jersey Supreme Court denies stay on Marriage Equality. Governor declares he will not appeal. - 10/21/2013